These pointers are suggested in the selection of training providers:
- Ask a senior business advisor to help determine which consultants are needed, write the training program, evaluate credentials, and recommend contracting options.
- Understand what your company really needs and why.
- Don’t pit one consultant against another, just to get free ideas.
- Don’t base the training decisions on “apples to oranges” comparisons.
- Ask for case studies that were directly supervised by the person who will handle your training—not stock narratives from affiliate offices or a supervisor.
- Find out their expertise in creating and customizing for clients, rather than off-the-shelf programs they simply implement.
- Determine their abilities to collaborate and interrelate with other consultants.
Originally posted 2021-09-15 09:03:57. Republished by Blog Post Promoter